[Framework-Team] [Plone 4] Framework team, let's talk...

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Fri Jun 5 02:56:24 UTC 2009

Here is the link we used to start this process:

http://www.doodle.com/ucb3w2fcqieken28

Based on the responses, generally folks are available Monday and
Tuesday at 2:00PM US/Eastern time.  This works for me, how about the
rest?

Others can feel free to still add their preferences into that doodle
calendar so we can find the optimal times.

Cheers,
Cal