[Framework-Team] Re: [Plone 4] PLIP #9249 Add TinyMCE as the default visual editor

Jon Stahl jonstahl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:12:56 UTC 2009

Absolutely.  Getting the code into the Foundation's long-term
conservancy is very much worth doing if it's not too terribly hard.
I've not been through the process before of moving Collective code to
the Foundation, but I know Jarn has done this, so perhaps Geir can
enlighten us there on whether any additional steps are required other
than making sure all contributors have signed the Contributor
Agreement.

:jon