[Framework-Team] [Plone 4] PLIP #9249 Add TinyMCE as the default visual editor

Rob Gietema rob at fourdigits.nl
Mon Jul 27 11:38:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm currently working on TinyMCE for Plone 4 and would like some feedback on
two issues:

1) The current code base is located in the Collective. Since TinyMCE will be
the default editor in Plone 4 should I move (copy) the code base to Plone
SVN?

2) I'm currently using the Products namespace for the package. Would it be
better to switch to the plone(.app) namespace for Plone 4 (and keep the
Products.TinyMCE for Plone 3)?

Cheers,

Rob Gietema
Four Digits