[Framework-Team] Merging PLIPs and the Zope 2.12 work

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 15:54:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

My PLIPs for 4.0 are all just merging things form add-on products into
the core. I don't think it makes sense to do that until the Zope 2.12
branch is merged.

So:

  - how likely is it that this work will be done in the next few weeks?

  - is the August 16th deadline merely a "code review" deadline? If so,
it may make sense to just review the code where it is now, in a couple
of add-on products, to give the thumbs up or down. I'll obviously
provide some guidance on how to do this effectively. :)

The PLIPs are:

  http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/9259 (group dashboards)
  http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/9263 (sharing page roles GS syntax)
  http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/9264 (CMF compat patches)