[Framework-Team] Re: Combining Search Results PLIPs

Geir Bækholt · Jarn baekholt at jarn.com
Thu Jul 2 18:10:12 UTC 2009

I am on my way to vacation with my family, and cannot do anything
until Monday at the earliest.
I have discussed the search results improvements with Laurens before
he submitted his, and the two plips are accidental. They are 95% the
same plip. I'll coordinate and make sure there will not be 2
implementations. - but if the plips have to be merged before Monday,
someone else needs to do it.   (feel free). Sorry abut the delay.

--
Geir Bækholt
(iPhone)