[Framework-Team] Re: PLIP #126 ready for review

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Sat Jan 31 10:03:31 UTC 2009

Andrew Burkhalter wrote:
> <snip>

[..]

> Just for the record, this was broken for a brief time on our branch
> due to some jostling around of language, but was resolved in the
> following changeset:
> http://dev.plone.org/plone/changeset/24272

Yup. confirmed.
Sorry, but obviously I had gotten this intermediate version before
getting on a plane the other day.

> I hope that lies w/in your "as of 2009-01-16" range (e.g. it was fixed
> right after you started your review).  Not sure though.  I'm not
> seeing a failure right now at least.
>
> I can look at the CMFPlone failures now.

I don't think that has anything to do with your plip but
of course it would be great to see these fixed anyway (in
case you can confirm them).

I've just checked in my comments.
http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip126-link-redirects/REVIEW-NOTES.txt

Raphael