[Framework-Team] Concern about review progress

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Fri Jan 23 09:24:44 UTC 2009

Previously Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:07, Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:
> > We are not almost a week into the two review period, and at this point
> > two out of the required 22 reviews have been done, two PLIPs have not
> > been assigned a second reviewer and none of PLIPs have received UI
> > feedback. That lack of progress has me a bit worried.
>
> I suspect the reviewers are looking forward to the weekend. :-)

There was also last weekend which did not see much activity :). There
was even a PLIP submittied in 2008 which was only reviewed last week.

Just remember that the 31st is the deadline for the review report, which
means that reviews themselves have to be in before then and someone has
to produce the report on that day. I suggest appointing someone who will
write that report and coordinate the exact timing with him.

Wichert.