[Framework-Team] PLIP #241 ready for review

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Wed Jan 21 11:37:50 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 01:20, Andreas Zeidler <az at zitc.de> wrote:
> the review bundle for PLIP 241 (Clean up auto-sort, auto-order code) is
> ready for review.  you can get it from
> https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip241-auto-sort-cleanup/
>
> review notes are available in the bundle's top-level `README.txt` file.

On the whole the cleanup looks fine to me.

I do wonder about http://dev.plone.org/collective/changeset/79241
though; Products.Archetypes.OrderedBaseFolder.OrderedBaseFolder does
the same thing apart from the re-index, so you can remove most of the
method in ATContentTypes.

Otherwise this has my +1.

A next step (not necessarily for this PLIP) would be to move that test
in CMFPlone mentioned in r79241 to be moved to ATContentTypes, or both
test and the re-index to be moved to Archetypes, if it is appropriate
there.

--
Martijn Pieters