[Framework-Team] Re: PLIP 197 ready for review: feedparser as external dependency

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Tue Jan 20 09:50:05 UTC 2009

Martijn Pieters, on 2009-01-20:
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 17:19, Maurits van Rees
>> I could not reproduce that later, but I say we call the
>> dependency ``FeedFeeder`` and everything should work.
>
> I take it you meant 'FeedParser' in that last sentence ;-)

D'oh!  You are right.  Products.feedfeeder (which is actually all
lowercase except for the 'Products' part) is an add-on product where I
first added the FeedParser requirement in setup.py.  This is not the
first time I mixed up the names and it probably won't be the last. ;-)

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/