[Framework-Team] PLIP review deadline has passed - time to review!

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Mon Jan 19 15:32:12 UTC 2009

On Jan 19, 2009, at 4:14 PM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Andreas Zeidler <az at zitc.de> wrote:
>> #187: "Working Out-of-the-box WebDAV" — as this PLIP was already
>> submitted
>> for inclusion in Plone 3.1, i suppose it's not quite clear if it
>> should be
>> considered for review now (without another announcement of the
>> bundle's
>> availability to the list).  i haven't checked if there have been
>> any updates
>> to the code, or if a review bundle has been created without
>> notification,
>> though.  perhaps sidnei can provide us with a quick status update
>> here?
>
> I suspect the code just needs some polishing, if any. There's two new
> eggs to be included and other than that it's just configuration. I
> don't have any time to look at this at the moment, swamped in first
> weeks of new job.

i'm sorry to say, but i think you'd at least need to make sure the
review bundle is up-to-date and post a few review notes along with
it.  otherwise i don't think we can consider a review (simply because
we cannot hunt down the pieces ourselves as we cannot be sure to have
the latest version that way).

the notes don't have to be extensive, but some basic instructions as
well as an overview what has changed since the 3.1 review bundle
should be included.  if you don't have time yourself, please ask
somebody else with the necessary insights.  anyway, the bundle should
be ready for review by tomorrow.  the same goes for florian (wrt PLIP
232) and wichert (wrt PLIP 228), btw.

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de