[Framework-Team] Re: NuPlone and Plone 3.2

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Mon Jan 5 10:36:20 UTC 2009

Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why on earth is Products.NuPlone not in the Plone 3.2 egg?
>
> Is this in purpose or just a gross oversight?

It seems the consensus is that it's an oversight.

I tested trunk last night, and it appears to be in a good state. I tried
to release it to PyPI, but alas I don't have PyPI rights. From what I
can tell, only Wichert does.

Wichert - I'm assuming you've been away for the weekend, but once you
get this, could you at least grant a few people, including me, PyPI
access to Products.NuPlone? We then also need to make the 3.2.1 release
that includes NuPlone ASAP.