[Framework-Team] Reminder: PLIP merges are due
wichert at wiggy.net
Fri Feb 27 22:14:50 UTC 2009
The response to my mail from last week about PLIP merges has been a
disappointing: only 4 out of 12 PLIPs have been merged so far. In
order to prevent this from becoming an everlasting process I am going
to set a deadline:
PLIPs have to be merged by the end of Saturday, March 7. Any PLIPs not
merged by then will be postponed until Plone 3.4.
When merging keep in mind that you should not modify any branches that
are used by Plone 3.2 (or older versions). That might mean you will have
to create a new maintenance branch for Plone 3.x and update plonenext
3.2 and plone-coredev.
This is the list of unmerged PLIPs:
Maurits van Rees:
- PLIP 197: Add FeedParser as external requirement instead of shipping with it
- PLIP 232: Resource Registries Improvements
- PLIP 234: Standardizing our use of INavigationRoot
- PLIP 239: Adapterise the Extensible Indexable Object Wrapper
- PLIP 241: Clean up auto-sort: auto-order code
- PLIP 246: View for rendering events as an iCalendar file
- PLIP 247: Automate ZCML Loading for Plone Plug-ins
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/ It is hard to make things simple.
More information about the Framework-Team