[Framework-Team] Re: Plone 3.3 PLIP merges

Andrew Burkhalter andrewburkhalter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 04:57:59 UTC 2009

PLIP 126 is now merged and the review bundle archived.  I've tried to be as
comprehensive as possible here, but I hope any mistakes I've made will be
pointed out.

Tasks that I believe need to be done from here are:

- Need new release of plone.app.controlpanel (looks like wichert, hannosch,
or optilude need to do this)
- Need new release of plone.app.portlets (looks like this is either wichert
or optilude)
- Possibly changes to versions.cfg and etc/versions with
plonenext/branches/3.3, I didn't take the time to figure out what was
needed.
- Relevant merging to trunk

Am I on the right track here?

Thanks!