[Framework-Team] Re: Plone 3.3 PLIP merges

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Thu Feb 19 22:54:57 UTC 2009

On Feb 18, 2009, at 11:20 PM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> From what I can see most PLIPs should be simple to merge and have
> little
> or no conflicts with others, so I would like to ask everyone to merge
> their own PLIP at their own time during the next two weeks. In order
> keep things coordinated please announce when you will be doing your
> merge on the framework-team list.

> David Glick:
> - PLIP 126: links redirect
> - PLIP 240: Improve locking configurability

Andrew and I will merge these two PLIPs on Tuesday evening Feb. 24 (PST)

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup