[Framework-Team] Plone 3.3 PLIP merges
wichert at wiggy.net
Wed Feb 18 22:20:45 UTC 2009
Now that the final reviews are in it's time to start merging. I disagree
with the framework team results on one item: PLIP 243 is not ready for
merging. It still suffers from a problematic unicode decore error that I
have not been able to fix, and which must be solved before it can be
merged. (shameless request: I need help with that one!)
>From what I can see most PLIPs should be simple to merge and have little
or no conflicts with others, so I would like to ask everyone to merge
their own PLIP at their own time during the next two weeks. In order to
keep things coordinated please announce when you will be doing your
merge on the framework-team list.
In prepraration for the merges I have created a 3.3 plonenext branch;
please use that to merge your work and test the results.
When merging keep in mind that you should not modify any branches that
are used by Plone 3.2 (or older versions). That might mean you will have
to create a new maintenance branch for Plone 3.x and update plonenext
3.2 and plone-coredev.
- PLIP 126: links redirect
- PLIP 240: Improve locking configurability
Maurits van Rees:
- PLIP 197: Add FeedParser as external requirement instead of shipping with it
- PLIP 232: Resource Registries Improvements
- PLIP 234: Standardizing our use of INavigationRoot
- PLIP 237: Minor i18n upgrades
- PLIP 238: Disable inline editing by default
- PLIP 239: Adapterise the Extensible Indexable Object Wrapper
- PLIP 241: Clean up auto-sort: auto-order code
- PLIP 246: View for rendering events as an iCalendar file
- PLIP 247: Automate ZCML Loading for Plone Plug-ins
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/ It is hard to make things simple.
More information about the Framework-Team