[Framework-Team] View for rendering events as an iCalendar file: further discussion

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 08:23:59 UTC 2009

On 15 Feb 2009, at 17:32, Raphael Ritz wrote:

> When I tested this I went through the effort of generating a few
> events manually ...

> Please note that this PLIP isn't about importing events

Sure :)

I aim to test with more than a few events to see how server and
clients behave, and the swiftest route to a greater number is import
(by any means).

> Keep us updated on any further insights you may have.
>
> Raphael

Will do.

Respecting the readiness to merge, I should take the further
discussion away from Framework Team. I may have just one question for
Core Developers <http://plone.org/support/forums/core>, the rest will
probably be addressed to General Questions <http://plone.org/support/forums/general
 >.

Thanks and regards