[Framework-Team] Plone 3.3 review: the final verdict

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Sun Feb 15 20:42:26 UTC 2009

Summary of reviews for Plone 3.3 as of 2009-02-15

In short: all submitted PLIPs are ready for merging

That's really great and once more thanks to all who contributed!

Specifically, we were dealing with the following:

PLIP 126 - links redirect

   ready for merging

PLIP 197: Add FeedParser as external requirement instead of shipping with it

   ready for merging

PLIP 232: Resource Registries Improvements

   ready for merging

   (Raphael notes: while we are missing one review I consider this
non-critical)

PLIP 234: Standardizing our use of INavigationRoot

   ready for merging

   (Raphael notes: there is still the wish to have more test)

PLIP 237: Minor i18n upgrades

   ready for merging

PLIP 238: Disable inline editing by default

   ready for merging

PLIP 239: Adapterise the Extensible Indexable Object Wrapper

   ready for merging

PLIP 240: Improve locking configurability

   ready for merging

PLIP 241: Clean up auto-sort: auto-order code

   ready for merging

PLIP 243: Replace workflow history viewlet with content history viewlet

   ready for merging

   (Raphael notes: i18n support might need some love still but that's
    not considered a show stopper)

PLIP 246: View for rendering events as an iCalendar file

   ready for merging

PLIP 247: Automate ZCML Loading for Plone Plug-ins

   ready for merging

Links to further information can be found at

   http://dev.plone.org/plone/wiki/PLIPTallies33

For the Framework Team,

   Raphael