[Framework-Team] PLIP #234 Review Revisions

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Thu Feb 12 12:05:34 UTC 2009

On Feb 10, 2009, at 6:55 AM, Calvin Hendryx-Parker wrote:
> Hi Team,

hi calvin,

> I just committed my revisions based on the initial review of PLIP 234.

thanks!

> I believe I have addressed all of the concerns brought up by the
> reviewers.

unfortunately i won't have enough time left to look at your changes
(leaving for vacation tomorrow).  tom will do the extra round of
reviewing, though, and i guess one reviewer should be enough in this
case (or else maybe another team member wants to take a second
look? :)).

anyway, just one more comment...

> [...] and found that I had already written tests for the viewlet
> code changes that didn't get considered in your diffs, but those
> tests still pass.
>
> Those tests are found here:
> http://dev.plone.org/plone/changeset/23315

they did (as a new file).  i did notice that test (which is why i
added "almost" in "almost none of the changes are actually
tested" ;)), but found that one was far from enough.  anyway, tom will
make sure there are enough now... ;)

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de