[Framework-Team] PLIP revisions for #126 and #240

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Sat Feb 7 18:39:30 UTC 2009

Andrew and I have made a few revisions to PLIPs #126 (link
improvements) and #240 (TTW locking configuration) based on the
initial review feedback.  Notes on the changes can be found at the
bottom of the respective PLIP_xxx_README.txt files in the review
buildouts for each of these PLIPs.

peace,

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup