[Framework-Team] Re: Final review report

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Thu Feb 5 22:25:54 UTC 2009

On Feb 5, 2009, at 10:41 PM, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> I haven't looked at the code, but why restrict this to those container
> interfaces alone? Isn't some IContainer or OFS-level interface all
> that
> is required? Once the Plone site root is supported, the code likely
> doesn't rely on any of the AT-semantics.

it does.  it simply stitches the already existing [iv]Cal support in
AT together to become a proper feed.  it's really just a very small
add-on, started out with some 8 lines of code in the (working)
prototype.  but i guess some `IContainer` interface might work as
well, assuming that we'll see mixed AT/non-AT content soon enough...

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
plone 3.2rc1 released! -- http://plone.org/products/plone/