[Framework-Team] Re: Final review report

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Thu Feb 5 20:48:28 UTC 2009

On Feb 5, 2009, at 9:45 AM, Raphael Ritz wrote:
> I don't know how other reviewers see this but
> at least I didn't consider my positive responses
> in all cases to mean "ready for merge" as we are
> entering a second round now: authors picking up
> on reviewer comments.

+1

> Example:
> http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip246-ical-feed/REVIEW-NOTES.txt
>
> What I mean here is that even if merged as is
> right now I would consider it OK yet I seriously
> think that at least the first two points I mention
> in my review notes would improve things even
> further. But maybe others have different views
> on that?

no, not at all.  i agree that atm +1 can still mean there are things
that might be improved.  i suppose we could try to update the status
in that regard.  otoh, all reviewers should have informed the PLIP
authors via cc (or at least i hope so!?) so they know about these
(minor) issues.

as for 246, i'm especially +1 and will comment on your review notes in
the next mail... :)

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
plone 3.2rc1 released! -- http://plone.org/products/plone/