[Framework-Team] PLIP #247 ready for review (I think)

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Thu Feb 5 20:37:36 UTC 2009

On Feb 5, 2009, at 9:29 PM, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
> [...snip...]
>
> yes, that works.  in any case this should be documented, though.
>
> [...snip again...]
>
>> Perhaps z3c.autoinclude could check if
>> `os.environ.has_key('Z3C_AUTOINCLUDE_DISABLED')` and the test
>> runner and/or a buildout option could set that environment variable?
>
> yep, also +1.  after all, that's exactly what environment variable
> are for, aren't they? :)

i forgot to mention that it'd be great if you could try to work these
out until some time next week.  technically the revision deadline is
this saturday, of course, but since my review was several days late, i
think it's only fair to still grant you a full week to address these
issues.  i hope the delay doesn't cause too many inconveniences and
you'll find the time it takes...

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
plone 3.2rc1 released! -- http://plone.org/products/plone/