[Framework-Team] Re: Final review report

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Wed Feb 4 20:28:09 UTC 2009

hi wichert,

On Feb 4, 2009, at 10:11 AM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> The deadline for the PLIP review report was four days ago. From what I
> can see not all reviews are in, and no report has been written yet.
>

> Can I please get a proper report which covers the PLIPs that have been
> reviewed properly, and a date when the rest will be ready as well?

steve has compiled and posted an overview last saturday.  i don't
think we need an "official" update for that — it's only the first
round of reviews after all. of course that'll be different for the
final deadline, i.e. the on on february 14th.  for now PLIP authors
have been informed about the status of their respective
implementations and should know if there's still work to do.
essentially the only PLIP that still needs some atm is 234, and calvin
told me before he was going to work through the issues.

that said, there are still missing bundle reviews, of course.  in
particular both reviews for 232 as well as mine for 247.  i'd like to
apologize for not having submitted it yet.  i simply didn't manage to
do all six until last friday, after which two unforeseen circumstances
essentially took up all of my spare time.  i should have asked for
help, but tom had already offered it at some point, so i didn't.
however, as it turns out he was also overworked and otherwise pressed
with time (but can't be blamed for trying to help anyway).

anyway, i'll try to turn it in asap, can't really promise anything
though.  i hope i'll be able to wrap it up tonight, but might be kept
from it once more.  sorry to be so vague, but some things need to have
priority.  in the unlikely case anyone from the new team wants to go
for a practice run, it'd be much appreciated! :)

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
plone 3.2rc1 released! -- http://plone.org/products/plone/