[Framework-Team] Re: Final review report

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Wed Feb 4 16:48:47 UTC 2009

Hi Wichert,

Does this give you what you need? If not, I'll be happy to add detail.

This is a summary of the Framework Team's 3.3 PLIP bundle review
status as of Wednesday:

Reviews Complete

Accepted: 126, 197, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 243, 246
Rejected: 234

Reviews Not Yet Completed:
 232 (review bundle never submitted)
 247 (+1 from MJ)

Details (complete chart at http://dev.plone.org/plone/wiki/PLIPTallies33)

PLIP #126: Link type should automatically redirect when accessed directly

Review Complete: Based on reading the list discussion: +2 technical; +1 UI

PLIP #197: Add FeedParser as external requirement

Review Complete: +2

PLIP #232: Resource Registries Improvements

No reviews yet.

PLIP #234: Standardizing our use of INavigationRoot

Review Complete: -2

PLIP #237: Minor i18n upgrades

Review Complete: +2

PLIP #238: Disable inline editing by default

Review Complete: +2 technical; +1 UI

PLIP #239: Adapterise the Extensible Indexable Object Wrapper

Review Complete: +2

PLIP #240: Improve locking configurability

Review Complete: +2 technical; +1 UI

PLIP #241: Clean up auto-sort: auto-order code

Review Complete: +2

PLIP #243: Replace workflow history viewlet with content history viewlet

Review Complete: +2

PLIP #246: View for rendering events as an iCalendar file

Review: +2

PLIP #247: Automate ZCML Loading for Plone Plug-ins

Review Incomplete: +1 from MJ

--

Steve McMahon
Reid-McMahon, LLC