[Framework-Team] PLIP 243 review buildout available

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Mon Feb 2 19:15:43 UTC 2009

i have updated my review after the recent changes:

--snip--
Second review after fixes (2009-02-02)
--------------------------------------

After fixes by Wichert and Danny the picture looks much prettier :-)

  * All but two tests passed. One is explicitely related to another
ticket and irrelevant to this PLIP.

  * The other simply failed due to the changes made by this PLIP, so I
took the liberty of `fixing it
     on the spot<https://dev.plone.org/plone/changeset/24828>`_

  * Manual tests worked fine without anything unexpected.

  * I do think the icons look too different from the rest of Plone's
default look but that's just
    my personal taste, no showstopper.

conclusion (updated)

After the recent changes I am now +1 on merging.
--snap--