[Framework-Team] PLIP 243 review buildout available

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Sun Feb 1 12:33:21 UTC 2009

I added my review notes:

PLIP 243 framework UI review by Danny Bloemendaal (ender_), 2009-02-01

I reviewed this bundle and it all looks very familiair to me (ok,
the markup and ideas where taken from our plone intranet) ;-). Anyway
it all looks good and works as expected (the bugs mentioned below seem
to be fixed). I added some css and icons
to make it look good (imho).

One remark: I'd like to see a time stamp as well in the revision
dropdowns when viewing diffs. There can me more than one revision during
the day and then the time information helps.

Conclusion
+1 to integrate.