[Framework-Team] PLIP9311 and plone 4.1 release

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Tue Dec 22 10:56:56 UTC 2009

I don't think a PLIP is automatically accepted into 4.1, since we allow
wider-ranging changes in a dot-zero release than we do in the minor
releases.

In this particular case, I don't think it'll be a problem, since the PLIP is
pretty small — but I think the PLIPs will probably go through the usual
rounds of review anyway.

I don't think we have a timeline for 4.1 yet.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net