Re: [Framework-Team] Re: Status of PLIP 9315 — New theme for Plone 4

Francesco Ciriaci francesco.ciriaci at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:30:45 UTC 2009

The main 9315 PLIP for sure. I'm also interested in the 9321 (search),
9288 (commenting) and 9295 (collections).

I'm sorry I do not understand why the time spent with implementation
could be more useful/valuable that the one spent on review/design...
anyway.
For the implementation I can help mostly putting Antonio and Giulio on
it: I'm very bad in writing code. Really.

Cheers,
Francesco.

--
Ideas and the ability to implement them.

http://twitter.com/fciriaci
http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescociriaci
http://facebook.com/francescociriaci