[Framework-Team] #9310 (User registration process more flexible)

Eric Steele ems174 at psu.edu
Tue Aug 4 20:21:52 UTC 2009

FWT,

As previously noted, https://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/9310 has been
abandoned by the implementer due to time constraints. Given the
current state of the code and the scope of the proposal, we're not
going see this one completed for 4.0. I'd like to see if we can get
*something* into 4.0 that could be built upon in a 4.x release to make
this happen though. Are there steps in the right direction that we
could take?

Alex Clark has expressed a willingness to contribute if time allows.

Eric