[Framework-Team] Re: [Plone-installers] Plone 3.3rc2 tagged and uploaded

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Thu Apr 9 14:58:29 UTC 2009

Thanks, Sidnei, you've done heroic work on this.

All of our installers are now in pretty good shape. I'd say that as
soon as we get 3.3 out, it would probably be a good time to recruit
some new blood to assist in the installers project. They could assist
Sidnei and me with a few +0.0.1s then move on to making their own
imprint.

Steve