[Framework-Team] Re: Plone 3.3rc2 tagged and uploaded

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Thu Apr 9 15:22:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 08:43:25 +0200, Sidnei da Silva
<sidnei at enfoldsystems.com> wrote:

> It's my pleasure to announce that the installers for both 3.2.2 and
> 3.3rc2 are now available:
>
>   http://launchpad.net/plone/3.2/3.2.2/+download/Plone-3.2.2-buildout.exe
>   http://launchpad.net/plone/3.3/3.3rc2/+download/Plone-3.3.0rc2-buildout.exe

Yay! Awesome work on this, Sidnei!

> Many thanks to:
> - Alexander Limi, for incredible feedback about the overall
> installation experience

aka. "endless nagging" ;)

> - Steve McMahon, for rolling out an all-new controller which is a much
> solid base to build on

Indeed, having a shared controller between the platforms have been a
long-time dream that has finally come true!

Thanks for pulling this off even in the hectic transition to a new job.
We're happy that you're still with us. :)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net