[Framework-Team] random thought: identify the components that lack owners

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Fri Sep 26 15:39:24 UTC 2008

Plone
> components don't really have strong, active owners.  e.g. Wicked,
Users +
> Groups UI, etc.
> >
> > However, there's really no definitive list of these that we can use
> recruit more talent.
> >
> > Could y'all put your heads together via email and draft up such a
list,
> which we could then use to do some targeted recruiting?
>
> I'm wondering why this would be a task for the framework team?

I'm open for suggestions about who else might take it on.

I think we have a bit of a problem in that we have no
formally-designated leadership team for the codebase of this project.
The FWT seems like the closest thing we have in general, and on this
topic, they (including you, Wichert) seem like the folks with the most
relevant knowledge.

:jon