[Framework-Team] Re: Plone 3.2 and 3.3 planning

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Wed Sep 17 23:59:06 UTC 2008

if any of my previous conferences and sprints are an indicator, i just
*know* that i won't be doing any actual fwt review work while in DC.
but that's not important. review work is 'fleissarbeit' to use a nice
german term here and can easily be done alone, whenever one can find
some time. i'd like to use the time at the conference to discuss
actual ideas/plips and to brainstorm the future fwt process, so i have
no problem with a post-conference plip deadline (although, it
shouldn't be too far after the conference as to not remove momentum
from the ideas/plips that have been fleshed out during the conference.
so, i guess, i'm +1 on wichert's deadline of one week after the
conference. in fact, i think it's pretty much perfect...

just my $0.02

tom (who does indeed read the fwt via plain old email and thus
sometimes misses any action on the list for a few days...) (i have a
separate IMAP account for list traffic that i don't check as regularly
as my personal account)