[Framework-Team] Re: Re: Plone 3.2 and 3.3 planning

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sat Sep 13 03:47:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 00:50:44 -0700, Andreas Zeidler
<az at zitc.de> wrote:

> so personally i'm still undecided and would like to hear some more
> opinions.  spontaneously i think i'd rather "leave the window open",
> but i'd like to contemplate about it a bit more...

Please leave the window for PLIPs open until after the conference. Most of
our best thinking happens at conference sprints, and that's the part that
you can't replicate anywhere else — once the PLIP is written, you can
pretty much work on it anywhere, you don't need a sprint for that
(although it does help with blocking out time).

I know that I personally won't have time to work on PLIPs until the Plone
Conference — especially since I'm preparing both for PyCon Brazil and the
Plone Conference, and my mind will be in that space until the conference
sprints start.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net