[Framework-Team] Framework Team Meeting at Conference

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Tue Sep 9 09:31:09 UTC 2008

On 06.09.2008, at 19:02, Steve McMahon wrote:

> Am I right that Raphael isn't going to be at the conference? If so,
> have we now heard from everyone attending?

oops, sorry, missed the mailing lists for a few days. anyway, i'll be
there all week, as well. i think, an early dinner meeting (i.e.
*before* the conference) to start off would be a good idea. if we then
figure out, we're too jet-lagged or there's too much to discuss then
we can still arrange for a follow-up meeting during the sprint (i.e.
*after* the conference)

just my $0.02,

cheers,

tom