[Framework-Team] Re: Plip 245?

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Fri Oct 31 05:08:28 UTC 2008

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 02:30:28 -0700, Andreas Zeidler
<az at zitc.de> wrote:

> On Oct 28, 2008, at 9:33 AM, Danny Bloemendaal wrote:
>> Is it correct that http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/245
>> hasn't been officially proposed for 3.3? I can't remember we
>> discussed it though.
>
> afaict (scanning the archives) it's never been proposed to the
> framework team list, which is required and has been asked for several
> times.  so imho, we cannot consider it this time, unfortunately.
> that's just my personal view, though — not official word from the team
> (for now).

Well, since the documentation about this was incorrect (now corrected by
David Glick), we should probably give him some leeway if he's interested
in getting it into 3.3. I have added him to CC on this email.

Javier, was it your intention to propose this for Plone 3.3?

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net