[Framework-Team] PLIP #187: Working out-of-the-box WebDAV

Alan Runyan runyaga at runyaga.com
Tue Oct 28 21:21:51 UTC 2008

> If the OSX webdav support was dropped from this PLIP, then perhaps the PLIP
> should be updated to make that clear. At the moment, it clearly suggests
> that the OSX behavior was specifically targeted.

I will leave that up to Sidnei.  Having a working WebDAV is a big change.
We have been working on the problem for over 3 years.  I would suggest that
sidnei/framework team focus on a platform agnostic dav client on the first
go around.  If you focus on having every platform supported fully - it may or
may not happen.

I will let sidnei answer for himself.

--
Alan Runyan