[Framework-Team] PLIP 238: Disable inline editing by default

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Tue Oct 28 21:20:54 UTC 2008

Well, I am all in favor of having the UI fixed. Perhaps some of the
kss boys can do this. You need to have a hover event that shows a
button next to the widget (button can styles using css into a pencil
or something) and the click should trigger the edit mode. I think that
jeroen vloothuis could do this in an afternoon. we could ask him to
help.