[Framework-Team] PLIP Tallies

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Tue Oct 28 10:21:02 UTC 2008

yes, sorry for holding things up. i have seven plips to vote on and
some office furniture to move, but i'm confident i'll get done within
the next few hours while still making informed choices ;-)

cheers,

tom

p.s. @steve: i'll send you a tally of my missing votes, so you should
be able to update the list quite easily then. and thanks for the list!