[Framework-Team] Plip 245?

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Tue Oct 28 09:30:28 UTC 2008

On Oct 28, 2008, at 9:33 AM, Danny Bloemendaal wrote:
> Is it correct that http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/245
> hasn't been officially proposed for 3.3? I can't remember we
> discussed it though.

afaict (scanning the archives) it's never been proposed to the
framework team list, which is required and has been asked for several
times.  so imho, we cannot consider it this time, unfortunately.
that's just my personal view, though — not official word from the team
(for now).

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
plone 3.1.6 released! -- http://plone.org/products/plone/