[Framework-Team] PLIP Tallies

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Tue Oct 28 09:27:34 UTC 2008

On Oct 28, 2008, at 9:21 AM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Steve McMahon wrote:
>> Here are my 3.3 PLIP tallies as of 5:45 2008-10-28 (UTC). These
>> include some
>> unambiguous votes pulled from e-mail messages to the FWT list.
>
> Can this be turned into a result?

i'd say not yet.  i'm aware the deadline has passed, but i'd like to
allow a little more time for tom and raphael to vote.  and, speaking
of it, does anybody know how to contact raphael.  i'm not sure he's
been reading his mail, so i'd like to give him a heads up via phone.
if anybody's got a phone number, could you please send it to me (via
private mail)?

> What I would like to have is a list of
> PLIPs, with for each plip the result (accept/recept) and if the result
> is a reject a rationale for the rejection. We can then post that
> list to
> plone-announce so everyone sees what has been decided and why.

+1

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de