[Framework-Team] PLIP #234: Standardizing our use of INavigationRoot

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Tue Oct 28 09:14:46 UTC 2008

On Oct 28, 2008, at 4:15 AM, Calvin Hendryx-Parker wrote:
> Hi All,

hi calvin,

> I saw all of the comments that came in today and I'd like to
> incorporate the one resounding idea into the PLIP and modify it so
> that we don't change the return value of site_url, but instead
> change things over to use a navigation_root_url attribute instead.

please go ahead! :)

> I didn't see any action on this until today so I hope you will still
> consider the PLIP for this round as it is mostly a bug fix for a
> previous feature that never got all the way finished.

well, i think most of us said anyway, that we'd accept it with that
change, and as this is about the implementation anyway, not having
changed the description (before the deadline technically passed) is
not gonna prevent the PLIP from being accepted.  you hardly had a
chance to react with most of the comments only being made last minute
anyway... :)

so yes, please update the page to reflect the current intentions and
thanks for the notice.

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de