[Framework-Team] PLIP Tallies

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Tue Oct 28 03:40:23 UTC 2008

Here are my 3.3 PLIP tallies as of 5:45 2008-10-28 (UTC). These include some
unambiguous votes pulled from e-mail messages to the FWT list.

Attached is the table with votes in PDF.

3.3 PLIPS Tally

PLIP #

Title

Tally

Votes Registered

126

Link type should automatically redirect when accessed directly

3

3

187

Working Out-of-the-box WebDAV

3

5

197

Add FeedParser as external requirement

3

3

228

Restore 'Add Item..' menu on all pages

-2

4

232

Resource Registries Improvements

5

5

234

Standardizing our use of INavigationRoot

2*

2*

236

Move Display menu to edit and allow for custom properties

-3

3

237

Minor i18n upgrades

4

4

238

Disable inline editing by default

3

3

239

Adapterise the Extensible Indexable Object Wrapper

2

2

240

Improve locking configurability

3

3

241

Clean up auto-sort, auto-order code

2

2

242

Move manage-portlets link to site actions

-3

3

243

Replace workflow history viewlet with content history viewlet

3

3

244

Portlet management improvements

0

2

246

View for rendering events as an iCalendar file

4

4

247

z3c.autoinclude

2

2

* The votes on this were qualified based on implementation.

--

Steve McMahon
Reid-McMahon, LLC
steve at reidmcmahon.com