[Framework-Team] PLIP #234: Standardizing our use of INavigationRoot

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Tue Oct 28 03:15:21 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I saw all of the comments that came in today and I'd like to
incorporate the one resounding idea into the PLIP and modify it so
that we don't change the return value of site_url, but instead change
things over to use a navigation_root_url attribute instead.

I didn't see any action on this until today so I hope you will still
consider the PLIP for this round as it is mostly a bug fix for a
previous feature that never got all the way finished.

Thanks,
Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
REGISTER NOW for the Plone Deployment Workshop | Nov. 20-21, 2008
http://www.sixfeetup.com/news/plone-deployment-workshop