[Framework-Team] Early PLIP Tallies

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Tue Oct 28 00:19:08 UTC 2008

On Oct 28, 2008, at 12:44 AM, Steve McMahon wrote:
> Here are the early PLIP tallies. I'll check again this evening (my
> time) for added votes.

first of all, thank you steve — this is much appreciated!

however, as visible from the table there are quite a number of votes
missing still.  so may i remind my fellow team members to please cast/
add their votes on _all_ PLIPs to the respective PLIP page on
plone.org asap!?  they are — at least for 3.3 — the canonical source
for collecting votes.  if you haven't done so, please complete your
votes first thing in the morning!

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de