[Framework-Team] PLIP 234: Standardizing our use of INavigationRoot

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Tue Oct 28 00:06:39 UTC 2008

hi team,

afaict PLIP 234[1] was never proposed to the framework team list.
technically we require this in order to consider a PLIP, or at least
we repeatedly asked PLIP authors to announce their PLIPs here so we're
aware of them.  seeing that this particular PLIP has already received
two votes[3] — probably because wichert (i reckon) has included in in
the list for 3.3[2] — and since it's already been proposed in august,
i suppose we want to be friendly and make an exception here.  right? :)

that means, however, that we'll need to collect the missing votes
asap, i.e. from raphael and tom.  so please try to cast them asap!

cheers,

andi

[1] http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/234
[2] http://plone.org/products/plone/releases/3.3
[3] actually there are three now including mine

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
plone 3.1.6 released! -- http://plone.org/products/plone/