[Framework-Team] PLIP #187: Working out-of-the-box WebDAV

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Mon Oct 27 17:02:55 UTC 2008

On Oct 26, 2008, at 6:00 PM, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 20:24, Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
> > wrote:
>> I would like to propose PLIP #187 for Plone 3.3.
>
> +1

<quoting> from http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/187:

+1. the PLIP was accepted as such for Plone 3.1, so imho there's no
question about that.

however, i'd like to reinstate my comments about unanswered questions
and completion of the PLIP itself (see http://lists.plone.org/pipermail/framework-team/2007-December/001623.html)
. i'd very much like to see the PLIP page updated regarding that.

also, and needless to say, the implementation needs to be thoroughly
reviewed, as in this was the reason for not including it into Plone
3.1 in the end — see the discussion in http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7732
  for more info.

</quote>

andi