[Framework-Team] PLIP 323: Resource Registries Improvements

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Mon Oct 13 16:03:26 UTC 2008

On Oct 9, 2008, at 6:54 AM, Raphael Ritz wrote:
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>> The framework team desparately needs someone who coordinates things
>> and
>> keeps lists of PLIPs that are being reviewed.

+1

>> I hope that the team can
>> elect someone to take that role during their meeting this week.

nobody was elected, but steve and john offered to help.  we need to
follow up on what has been discussed in the meeting, but i think we'll
see a number of mails about this soon enough anyway, i.e. once
everybody's back home and more or less recovered.

> Yup, I guess most of us consider Andy to be that one
> but I know he sees this differently.

just to clarify this again, i won't be doing coordination work this
time, which includes bookkeeping as well as poking the other team
members etc.  sorry.

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de