[Framework-Team] PLIP #243: Replace workflow history viewlet with content history viewlet

Michael Dunlap dunlapm at u.washington.edu
Fri Oct 10 16:00:18 UTC 2008

I think this sort of thing goes a long way towards showing that workflow and
editing need to be better integrated. I really felt that Limi's notions on
simplifying the editing experience in Plone (
http://limi.net/articles/simplify-plones-editing-experience/) was well
thought out and this is a good step towards reaching that goal.

I'm not a framework member, but a huge +1 from me.

-Michael Dunlap