[Framework-Team] PLIP 231: Optionally copy roles from parent when blocking inheritance

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Fri Oct 10 04:25:34 UTC 2008

True, this plip isn't finished now that I've thought about it more.
Let's move this on to another release because I want to include a new
way of block not all the roles but single roles as well. That almost
solves all our problems. Also, there may be a few more features that
should be added to this page. I will see if I can make some design
this week.